I really cant believe my daughter is 5 years old. She is heading to kindergarten in a few short months. Its really unbelievable! The saying is true, they grow up so fast!
Oh Hannah Lynn!!
I remember how terrified I was when I found out I was pregnant. Tim and I were young, only married a month or so, I had just graduated from EWU and he was finishing his student teaching. Then came the 6 months of total bed rest. As the sole provider for our little family, I was sentenced to bed and had to leave my job. What a trying time in my life and for our new marriage.Thankfully, it was a pivotal point in my relationship with Christ. He provided for our needs in miraculous ways and Its because of that time my faith is so strong today. I admit, I had some really big pity parties during those months, locked in my room. Even though I struggled with depression and an all around poor attitude, I was falling so in love with the precious baby girl growing inside of me. I day dreamed of what she would look like and the person I hoped she would become. I took my job of keeping her "in" very seriously and hardly moved. At 37 weeks she was delivered by c-section at Spokane Valley Hospital. Every second of that experience was amazing.
I really had no idea how to take care of a baby. Between mothers intuition and learning together (some trial and error :) we have made it this far! Turns out she was the greatest surprise God has ever given me!! I have grown leaps and bounds in motherhood since those days. I'm so thankful for my little girl and grateful she joined our family in Gods perfect timing!
Now my teeny tiny, 6lb 6oz baby girl is 5 years old! How is that even possible?
Here are some snapshots from Hannah's family party:
I have to throw in a picture of the handsome boy!
Oh my sweetheart, you are so loved by many!! Happy Birthday Hannah!!











No comments:
Post a Comment