7/16/15

Ready, Set, GO!

Quick update: I found out we somehow went from $1,200 to $7,100 in the account our adoption agency has set up for us. So, either a bunch of people donated or someone gave a big amount! Im not sure where that money came from but we were floored to receive it! Combined with the fundraising we have been doing, that's more than enough to start our adoption process! YAY! We are just blow away at how God provided $13,000 in like 6 weeks.

We are working on getting our homestudy documents together and should be visiting with our social worker very soon! Feels really great to be getting started and we are praying each night as a family for this child who will be joining our family.


I will be holding an amazing online auction on facebook. The donations I have received are beautiful and all handmade items from Etsy sellers. 100% of the funds raised with be going towards our agency fees and other costs such as fingerprinting and USCIS filing. Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the adoption auction facebook group.

Sneak peek of some auction items:







Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh your blogging again, I've missed your last few posts so I went back to catch up. Love that coffee cup!! So excited for you guys in this next adventure in life! Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete