On July 6th our case was deemed "not clearly approvable" by the US Embassy in Ethiopia. They forwarded our case to USCIS in Nairobi for further review (ps: totally ridiculous). It was really hard news to hear. Unfortunately, they will not give us the reason for this decision. We are trying stay positive and seek God for comfort and strength in the waiting. Our case worker seems to think we will hear good news as soon as late this week. We shall see, I want to stay hopeful but I want to avoid disappointment also. My heart can only take so much.
Sweet Harper seems to be doing well. My last two health reports on her have been good. I have also received some new pictures of her. Its always a little bittersweet to get a new picture. On one hand it makes me so happy to see her sweet face and see how she has changed. On the other hand it also brings some sadness that we are still separated.
The day is coming and we are hanging in there. Maybe Tim and I will celebrate our 6 year anniversary in Ethiopia.
Thanks for all the prayers!! Keep 'em coming:)
Oh Erin! It's so hard, I know! I have no answers, it really just stinks any way you look at it. But hang in there, it's all part of the journey. Lots of love and prayers.
ReplyDelete