I had plans to take the kids to the library this gloomy morning but when we got there, it wasn't open. They were pretty disappointed. Apparently, on Tuesdays it opens at noon. So, I had to come up with some activity for the kids to do, as I had promised them a fun morning. I remembered something I had found on pinterest called "cloud dough" that I had been wanting to try. So we drove to the store, bought some flour (actually ALOT of flour, I over-estimated how much I would need) and headed home. If you want to make your own Cloud Dough you can find the instructions
HERE. This lady has a few other fun things I would like to try with the kids, like the
Mind Jar and the
Lava Lamp. I'm thinking the Mind Jar will be a good thing for Harper, when she comes home. Maybe help if she has a sensory overload, feels overwhelmed or overstimulated by this crazy lifestyle we lead here in America. Or maybe just for Tim and I after a shopping trip to Walmart :) Here are some pictures of our Cloud Dough:
8 cups of flour + 1 cup baby oil = mold-able cloud dough
Fun activity!! Now the sun is shining and we can go play outside:)
No comments:
Post a Comment