3/16/11

The Party

We celebrated Joel's birthday on a Sunday early afternoon. It was a brother bear theme since thats his favorite movie right now. I also displayed some pictures of Joel from the past year. It included some of his "firsts" like his first timeout, sitting on the potty, first trip to the dentist and a few others, but some how forgot to take a picture!

The food table, we got sandwiches from the awesome Sub Shop in Milton-Freewater.
 Bear paw cupcakes and S'more Kabobs
Wild by Nature wreath. I used my cricut! To bad the N for nature is falling off:(
 Pictures from the movie Brother Bear
 Eating the S'more Kabob:)
And Presents!!!
 He got a cars helmet and elbow pads
 Cant wait to use this water table when the weather warms up! Thanks Uncle Josh!
 Joels sweet new ride
 Big boy underware
 New toy for the yard
We had grandparents and a couple close friends to the party. Here is grandma linda from Spokane.

 Two of the dearest friends I have
Joel eating his cupcake! I intended to make Joel a brown bear cake, but after 4 failed attempts I gave up and just made cupcakes! I always over-estimate my cake making abilities!

My little guy is 2 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment